Monday, July 16, 2007

Sweet Baby!


I know, I know...... I swear I will post more.....So, my friends are on my case all the time about posting, or not posting. The Dude is busy. I am always doing something. With that said, some of you may not know but Alisha & I are expecting a baby. She is 7 months along. Here are some super cool images, otherwise known as Pregnancy Portraits or Maternity Portraits, that I took of her last week. I hope you enjoy these. Here is Alisha with our little baby girl Giada, who is obviously still in her belly. Bun is in the oven, cooking just a little longer! Please come back soon!

Brook out!



P.S. I also wanted to update you on our transition to digital. I am LOVING it! That will be my next post. The images that I have been getting have been super sweet.

Hello Everyone! This is Alisha posting within Brook's post. I wanted to share a picture of our unborn kid! I highly recommend to anyone that is pregnant to get 3D Ultrasound images. And of course get Pregnancy Portraits and Newborn Portraits, that goes without saying! Here is our little baby girl, Giada. Her foot is hitting her forehead there on the left. As for the feature we recognize...she has Brook's lips!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Brook and Alisha, those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for posting them! Alisha, you look absolutely amazing. I'm so glad you have such a precious record of this time. You two are going to be amazing parents. : ) We love you!

Anonymous said...

Alisha, you look stunning! Can I be Giada's Uncle Photo? You know, the uncle that always does embarrassing things at her birthday parties? Just a thought.

Allyson Magda Photography said...

You're beautiful Alisha! I can't wait to meet little Giada!
allyson

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! Beautiful photos. Sorry to miss the baby shower, but hope to see you all when little Giada is finally here!

p.s. Did Brook say the "D" word?!! No way! :)

Underwood Photography said...

You look great Alicia. You are going to love having a child.

Brook, Giada will own you man!!!

Aaron

Ulysses said...

Oh man!!! I don't know how I missed this blog entry.

Alisha, you look absolutely gorgeous in your maternity photos (I can't believe Brook took those --- LOL --- just kidding, bro... JUST KIDDING! They look awesome.) Of course, we've always known how beautiful you were, but the love for your little baby girl in these samples is quite simply stunning.

We just recently saw some photos of little Giada's entry into the world. We can't wait to meet her in person. With Brook's helpful guidance, I know she'll be talking by the age of 3 months, so I'm expecting her to be able to pronounce my name properly very soon now. :)

Congratulations to you guys. Love you all.

Ulysses & Jenni

Tim Halberg said...

That's gotta be SOOOOO awesome to shoot prego pics of your own wife! So fun and so hot!

Looks like you guys had a good time!

and a late congrats on your baby's birth!