Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Bathroom - Are you sure?



Oh yah! I said the bathroom. I just had the chance to work with Michael & Rita, a great couple from L.A. They had a beautiful wedding at Auberge Du Soleil. We just had a couple of minutes to photograph her before Michael showed up and Rita did not want to go outside. So, I was like, "Hey, let's go to the bathroom." She was like,"The bathroom?" I was like,"The bathroom." It really comes down to the lighting. And I go where the great light can be found. Sometimes that includes the "powder room". Here are couple of those shots of the Bride, Rita, in the bathroom. I love them!

Remember: Trust the Brook

2 comments:

sandie jo salisbury said...

Good advice.. trust your photographer! Great bathroom shots! The first one is super beautiful! I love your work BTW!

Katie Moos said...

Love the bathroom lighting--way to use what you've got! You're awesome!