Thursday, December 13, 2007

Daddy's Girl


This is the day after our Giada Bella was born. One day old! She was so alert and would stare right from the beginning! Giada is training her photographer eyes already..It was so heartwarming to have family & friends visit us & the baby at the hospital, and the days that followed at our home. I can't post all the images, as there would be too many. But I will post some of our family holding Giada for the first time. Also, I must say, she is not just a daddy's girl, she is also a mommy's girl. I guess we'll have to share..

Alisha


Brook's mom & dad!


My dad & my sister Erika. This is the first grandchild for my parents!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giada Bella is the most Beautiful little girl in the world!! =D She is my most favorite neice!! hehe Love yea, and let me know when you need a baby sitter ;)

David Axioo said...

Giada is so pretty, so cute :) You can't stop capturing her every moment.
Cheers,
David Axioo

Unknown said...

A huge congratulations to you both! She is absolutely adorable.
Tammy Plambeck