Friday, August 8, 2008

True Wedded Bliss!


Last Friday we attended a wedding(as REAL guests) of our friend, Kristin. Kristin's company is Bliss* Video Productions, whom we've mentioned before. This very creative & talented girl had a beautiful wedding at Nestledown. As did Nicholas Cage. But they didn't marry each other. Nicholas Cage was a few years back. And he forgot to send us an invite. Back to Kristin-she looked gorgeous! The wedding was whimsical & enchanting. And we tried to remain guests. With our baby, Giada, I literally had my hands full. Brook managed to take a few images. Honestly, I wanted to jump up and photograph the entire thing! It drove me a little crazy. However, we had a great time visiting with our friends, Sasha Souza & Melyssa and their hubbies. And our little Giada enjoyed the wedding as well.
We've had the pleasure of photographing weddings with Sasha Souza, wedding planner extraordinaire, and Kristin of Bliss*, in Mexico as well as the Bahamas! Good times in Cabo: Rambo at The Office, 22 seconds, and dare I say, karaoke. Kristin does a rockin' Pat Benatar. Bahamas were also good times...

By the way, you must check out Sasha's Blog ~ Spakliatti. Love, love, love it!

Here's to wedded bliss!

Alisha





I'm holding Giada for her first train ride! This cute little train ran during cocktail hour!



Sasha & Mel!


Our baby is already 11 months old!


Giada is play-talking on Sasha's cell..

Giada is introduced to Sasha's garden gnome, Miss Gnomer. Sasha invited her gnome because - what's a party without a gnome? Giada immediately took a liking to her and gave Miss Gnomer several kisses!


First Dance

6 comments:

sasha souza said...

Check it out!! Love them pics and the baby? Love her!

Bliss* said...

ACK! Oh my gosh the photos are amazing you guys! Hard for me to believe it was a week ago today that I was full on bridal. I love the dancing shots and the kiss! WOW! My only wish was that I could have spent more time hanging out with you. We will have to throw another party so we can hang more! xoxo k*

Chung Li said...

I love the shot you were holding Giada in the air !!! and the train ride looks fun too

Bertie Mansfield said...

Sasha's post on the wedding was hilarious! I came straight here to see the photos! I love the shot of Sasha, little Giada and Mr. Gnomer! You can see it was love at first sight!

Coutureplanner said...

I can't believe how big Giada is getting! Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so RICH! I love looking at them.