Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bigger is Better


Hey, how is everyone?! Well Brook has been finding out...he joined Facebook & Twitter yesterday. So yes, it's been too long in between posts. We haven't spent 2 months at the Ren Faire. A week after that last post, we took our little one to Disneyland! Because Giada hadn't gone since she was 4 months old. It was overdue! We've also been busy with wedding and portraits, of course. That goes without saying! Except that I, huh, said it.
So we have been updating our websites with BIGGER images. And it's true what they say, BIGGER IS BETTER. Otherwise, you don't get a really good feel for our images, right? So here are few images from a gorgeous wedding in La Jolla. The celebration of Araceli & Fred. Just one of several new wedding galleries on alishabrook.com

We have some more updates for you that I will save for some new posts coming soon! (Nobody's pregnant. Oh, except Alex. Congrats!!!)


Alisha





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I stumbled onto your site, and all I can say is...wow!!! I love it! You do amazing work!!! I hope to meet you someday!!!

Lucy :-)

Unknown said...

I love the lomo effect on some of your shots of this wedding! They add a aged, almost timeless feel to them. Well done.

Anna said...

Amazing pics! I just stoped posting on my blogspot address instead I am now on wordpress. REALLY BIG IMAGES! You can check out my site...

www.annacarsonphotography.com

I love your work!

~Anna

Anonymous said...

Also, my website is still being redone so pardon the mess!

hq said...

Hello Alisha, I am Hanna Quevedo.

First talk you that your work is really cool.

I am photographer too (from Spain) and I am looking for work. Everybody said is not possible work in photography here and I say: "WHAT? I am photographer for 8 years and is my life, my passion and the only thing I do with my all heart! I know if you are a good photographer you will have work". And this is true but you need contacts for start to have work... and I don’t have any contacts or friends here! But I don’t believe I can’t do my work here, I don’t care don’t have any contacts here!

I want ask you for help (maybe you need help or maybe you know somebody who needs help...). I know you don’t know me, but just check my work and if you think I am a bad photographer, don’t help me at all. But if you feel I am good, please let me know where I should try to find a job. I already wrote magazines and newspapers, but they are firing people...
My web is in Spanish but you can see some of my work www.hannaquevedo.com. Also if you write my name in Google, you will find more.
And I just open this blog with photos of my last trip and I have a lot of photo slides in www.myspace.com/hannaquevedo if you want check more.

Please!! If photography is your life (I am sure it is) you will see is my life too. I need a job and I know I can get it, but I need some help from the better photographers in the city. And you are one of them.

Thank you for your time,
And I hope hear from you soon or I will be crazy in this difficult city!