Friday, February 13, 2009

A + B School: New dates......



To our photographer blog readers, here are the new dates. We hope to see you......

Monday, May 11th

Wednesday, June 25th

Thursday, July 30th

I want to say that we had loads of fun with our previous A + B School. And we hope those of you who had wanted to attend before, now can! I wanted to share a recent email from our buddy, Chung, who took our first A + B class. He's a very talented photographer and we thought we'd share this:


Still remember I took your A + B school back in May 2008, I already expressed how much I was inspired in the class and had given me much better direction on my pricing structure. It is Feb 2009 already, time really flies, it is about 10 months since the workshop, want to share with you all my wedding photography life. Not only did I jump my the price, but I also continue blogging and applying those little tricks you mentioned.

You were right, jumping the price I definitely lost many referrals from my client base, as they were pretty much looking for the similar price as their friends/relatives paid . However, what you said was also so true, I got clients from a whole new level, they are willing to spend more and looking for quality and new clients keep coming. After I jumped my price, I still got a lot of requests, then I jumped again. This all happened in 6 months. I got same amount of clients signed me up compared to last yr, but I can earn more , the wedding is more beautiful, and I got more respect from clients !!!! with more money I earned, I can treat my clients better as I can use more resources to provide better services and products to my clients !

The reason I sent this email to you, is to let you know taking the A + B class was my best biz decision in 2008.

If you ever have classes/consultation class that you think you can even help me to boost my biz, let me know! I am still hoping to brand myself better and reach another level, not only biz, but also my skills. To be one of the top ten wedding photographers in the world like you guys is my lifetime goal.


Best Regards,

Chung



Thanks so much Chung! We hope to see you this next week in Vegas at WPPI! Please contact us soon if you like to be attend the A + B School at our studio. Now we head to the city that never sleeps! Wait, that's New York. Well, I don't think that city sleeps either!

Signing off,
Brook

1 comment:

Kelsey J Photography said...

How do I sign up for a class??

Kelsey