Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's All About the SHOES!

One of our favorite things to photograph at weddings are the shoes. How can you not love a gorgeous heel? When we see a stylish shoe we can't help but get overly creative with the shoe shots! I thought it would be good to share some of our favorite shoe and ring shots over the last few years. We took some shots of a pair of divine Christian Louboutin's at a recent wedding we did with wedding designer, Duncan Reyes, but we are going to have to hold those back till they print in an upcoming magazine! Details to follow soon...

Lastly, I want to say a shout out to Heidi Hughett of Coastside Couture who inspired me to do this blog post. She is hopelessly in love with fabulous shoes!

Enjoy the shoes!


Alisha

3 comments:

Becky B. said...

Love the shoes! LOVE the photos! What a fabulous layout.

Indian Wedding said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful Shoes really i want to buy this shoes can u tell me how iam buy this shoes?

really fabulous collection.

Unknown said...

Wow! i have also bought beautiful pair for my wedding and i loved it. The only difficult decision for me to take is to choose San Francisco venues for wedding.