Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bliss.... Yes please!



I LOVE getting together with my friends and family. I do! A little BBQ and possibly a great beverage. The red cup kind, you know what I'm talking about. Every great party growing up involved the solo red cup with power action grip, for safe delivery of your beverage without worry of spillage. Ah, thats nice. Sorry, a little off topic. Back to my point. So, you head over to your friends house and you are prepared for a fun evening when you hear the words of death,"Wanna check out my wedding video?" I get the chills just thinking of it! Why? Well, most of the time wedding videos are as the French say,"cheesy". But with a French accent, so it sounds way more snobby. Not so if you use the services of Kristen, founder of Bliss* Video Productions. We have had the chance to work with Kristen a bunch of times, from San Francisco to the Bahamas down to Mexico. She is FANTASTIC! Kristen chose us to photograph her for her new promotional piece. It was a lot of fun. You all have a great weekend!

Enjoy a red cup today!

Brook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, she's alright i guess.

u guys r the best! love k*