Tuesday, April 3, 2007

WPPI - Las Vegas Baby!!

This is Brook making my first offical post. For those of you that do not know what WPPI is, it stands for Wedding & Portrait Photographers International. And this is their annual convention & trade show. This was the biggest year ever with over 10,000 photographers from 35 countries. Whoosh! That was a bunch of people! I have to say, it is a great time. It is always fun to hang with all our close friends Joe Photo, Parker J, Brother Schu, Michelle Walker and some new friend like the Bebbs. Oh, last but never least Becker, my other bro. Becker it was a fantastic party, like always. I also wanted to give a shout out to Jessica Claire, great photographer and inventer of the huge hit, the ShootSac. I told her she needs to have a Brook Sac, one that is just a little bit sacier, for that extra junk, I think I just coined a new word. Ya'll are free to use it. Just one more Brookism. As a Platform Speaker at the convention, I have to thank all who showed up see us at 8:30am on Wednesday. That was a bit too early. Though there was still a great crowd there and I thank you!
Here's a shot of us in Vegas. Thanks for the image, Schuhmann!

I swear I will be posting a bunch more now that I know how easy it is. Thanks for checking back in on us.

Brook