Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blog Readers: BEWARE!

I have got to say, I like the blog. Thank you all for checking in on it. It has been a bunch of fun. On a darker note, has anyone noticed that there has been a lot of talk lately about the Chupacabra, or is it just me? I mean seriously, last week I was watching the Discovery Channel and they had a whole hour show about the Chupacabra (Spanish for "goat-sucker"). Then, on LOST, Hurley started telling a spooky story about the Chupacabra. Coincidence, I think not. I am just saying, we gotta be careful about these things, especially if you are a goat farmer in South America. That is why I am so happy to be a wedding photographer in San Francisco. There have been many goats lost to the Chupacabra over the years, No wedding photographers! For that reason, I will continue to photograph weddings here in the Bay Area and around the world, except for where the Chupacabra dwell.

Brook out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, don't forget my kid's scooby-do's fantastic episode on Chupacabra! My kids love that episode!

Anonymous said...

You ARE right! I haven't heard the word 'Chupacabra' since that creepy X-Files episode, and then BAM, all of a sudden - I've heard/read it 5 times from different people! I'll watch out . . . :)

Cosima Swifka said...

Hey guys!!! I am so excited to see you bloggin'!
XOX
-Coz