Thursday, April 5, 2007

Elvis has left the Building, but we're here!



So, my bro, Joe Photo has been buggin' the heck out of me to post some images of our new studio in San Francisco. It is a great little spot just around the corner from Union Square, FAB location. The day's of meeting clients in coffee shops is over! I have to say that coffee shops had worked pretty good. I did hate yelling over those freakin' loud espresso machines, DANG the hot foam. So, with out further "adu"(sorry I don't spell French or whatever), here is our office. Enjoy! I added that French word for the Bebbs, they are "Canidian". Sorry, I don't spell in "Canidian". Wait a second, I can't spell in Inglish. What the heck. This post is over. Alisha is going to read me a book, hopefully one with pictures, those are my favorite. Pictures good, words bad. I guess that is why I am a photographer, not one of those ritter people, you know, those people who make the books with words and such. Pen to pad, small hands, those people. If you don't get the joke by now I would draw you a picture, but I can't draw. Dang it. I am stickin' with my Canon.

Have a great day!

Brook

This is Alisha writing since Brook can't. Heh, heh. This is the front of our building, The Hearst Building. As in Hearst Castle. This is owned by William Hearst's grandson who works in the building. He has a cool Bocce ball court on the roof that we played in once with the building manager, Brennan. He's a pretty cool guy.

You walk into the building and there is a directory of the different offices which include O - The Oprah Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Town & Country, Cosmo Girl and Esquire. You take the elevator to the 7th floor and come to our suite:


That's it for now and thanks for checking up on us!

Alisha