Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A+B = SEE



A photographer friend of mine I was joking with, asked me recently,"Dude, where do you get this stuff, wit school?" And I was like,"Yep. Wit school bro, wit school." It got me thinking. I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if you could not only learn how to shoot cool, but have fun too?" Then it came to me. A fun workshop for photographers, full of wit, good food, and cool photos. Ah, I was on to something! So here we are, starting a school for photographers to not only learn, but have fun. Because really, I love photography and having fun, just not necessarily in that order.



So you're asking yourself,"Really? Learn and have fun?" Heck, yes, you can!

Alisha and I love to have a good time. Any of my friends can tell you,'Brook loves to have a good time'. Ask Joe Photo; we have had some good times. Casey and Roland know. The Chad knows. Even Travis Arnold knows. You may not who they are. Just know that they are fun! (Yes, that was a little random, but I wanted to give a shout out to my friends).



Well, that being said, Alisha and I are happy to announce the launch of the A+B School. We are going to open our new Santa Cruz studio (located in the Old Sash Mill) to 7 photographers. We want to keep the classes as intimate as possible. Our first A+B School will be on Wednesday, May 14Th, from 10am-5pm. Class will include peering in to the minds of Alisha & Brook, brilliant imagery & inspiration, lunch(yummy), a live photo shoot(with real people!), and one-on-one business strategy.

If you want to improve your skills and have fun doing it, sign up today.... Just listen to our some of our past clients:

"Dude, I was stuck shooting low end weddings and having no fun until I took the A+B School. Now I shoot all the cool stuff and have tons of fun. Thanks Alisha and Brook."
~Signed, Broo_, oh, I mean Mike Kodak from Fresno

Here listen to another photographer from Norway.....
Far formha likesa Alisha and Brooken. Ehista nuggin grabbn a foto ah. Afhea hanna esta
haha funny.
~Signed Lars Von Canon

All kidding a side, the school is going to be EDUCATIONAL. The school fee is $299. Please contact us to fill out your application for the A+B School.



We look forward to hearing from you......So call already.... Seriously..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like only the coolest school in the UNIVERSE...where do I sign?
I'd love to be there and learn, as well as have a good time...and hopefully learn to be witty too...

Anonymous said...

Sign Me Up, I want to be as witty as you Obi-Wan Kenobi

Unknown said...

Sign me up too... Besides being at the birth of your baby I have been listening to you banging away on my roof top ( your floor ) for a month now...
I love to learn new things and I can't wait to see what all the racket has been about!!