Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Let's Take a Walk Around the Studio!


I know. Amazing. Another post. Nice. Well, we move from Giada this time to a great couple that whose wedding we are photographing later this year, Heather and Tyler. The thing I love about our San Francisco office is that we have soooo many great locations within 5 minutes. The great thing about these great locations is that they're, well, great. We walked out of our office and got these amazing photos. Whenever I can, I try to use window displays. I LOVE window displays. We also hit Union Square and ended up in the ally behind my office. I know, the alley. And I say to you, THE ALLEY. Ya it works. Be careful about the alley that you use. Not all alleys are safe. Make sure you find a drug and hooker-free alley unless those are the shots that you are looking for. I kid. I hope you enjoy the photos. Congrats Heather and Tyler, we are looking forward to being a part of your wedding!

By the way, the next post will be about the A+B school that we are starting in May. We are excited about sharing with you. Check back soon!!!!!!!!

Brook out




No comments: