Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Would you like Jelly with that?



OK, I know it has been a couple of weeks since I posted, but I have been really busy! We have been working on our Santa Cruz studio this last week. Almost done. We have our Grand Opening this Saturday, April 26th. I will post pictures the following Monday. We've invited a lot of our past clients, most who live nearbye. If we, perhaps, missed sending you an invite, please email or call us! We'd love to have you there!

This last week we had some of our favorite friends visiting from New York. Holla... Anyway, we thought it would be a great idea to take a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Our baby Giada Bella loved the whole place, but totally loved the Jelly Fish. We shot these with our little Canon point and shoot, dude I love this camera. Any-Hooo, we hope you enjoy the photos. We are off to take the kid to a sign language/play class for babies.
Check back soon!!!!!!

Brook out!





No comments: